Welcome Message

Hello...

First of all...i do not wish to welcome anyone...except her...to read this blog..because actually this is the blog..for the first time..i will write about..err..love?I do have several blog..but for the time being..i did not wish to show it up here..because i would like people to know me..as a writer..for this love story...you can call me love..its a funny nickname..but for some reason..i still using it.. =]..Anyways...as i thinking again...i just open this blog for public..so that anyone can see our story...

Yo guys...or gurl...you can either comment..or give suggesstion...but still..i am who i am..i'm an open minded person..with different personalities...i am working now..but still my age still young..and i feel kind of shame..to tell to the public..ignore it for now oke?Well..if the time has come..i tell the real me..maybe?perhaps?god knows =]

This love story...but yet..i think it is not yet a love story...it's just a path...what i feel in my heart..that i wanna share....and i want to let her know..what i'm feel..although i know its kinda possible..for me to get her..but still...my heart said..try hard..as there is no day after tomorrow..

I change the date of this post..because i want to share..day by day...what have i gotten through...with her...with my feeling..and etc..Oh god..i hate this kind of feeling..but...why...hm...i accept it..cause i just said that i want her..no more than her...

Well..i guess...that's all for the welcoming message..and i hope that..i can get readers..to read my story..share your story..and give me strenght...to get me through all these...

Thanks.
Love

0 comments: